Full Name: Evan T. Gilmore
Birthplace: Indianapolis, IN
Birthday: July 15, 1983
- Movies: Cyrano de Bergerac, Strange
Brew, Pi, The Matrix, The Princess Bride, Monty Python and the
Holy Grail, Muppets From Space, The Fellowship of the Ring, Thumb
- Authors: C.S.Lewis, J.R.R.Tolkien,
Douglas Adams, God, H.G.Wells, Ray Bradbury,George Orwell, T.S.Eliot
- Bands: Spiffy and the Rubber Souls,
The Dancing Muffins, Seven Nations,Five Iron Frenzy, Newsboys,
- Super Hero: Hosehead the Dog,
Controversy Boy, Zorak, Captain Obvious, Chivalry Boy
- Cartoon: Space Ghost Coast to
Coast, A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Video Game: Pong, Myst
- Subject in School: American History,
Debate, Constitutional Law, Bathroom Break, Lunch Break, etc.
- Thing to do at shows: Signing
Autographs After the Show, Signing Autographs During Intermission,
Signing Autographs During the Show While I'm Trying to Play...
How long have you been playing your instrument:
Nine or ten years.
Church: Harbour Shores Baptist Church
Misc: Excerpt from the transcript of
the VH1 Behind the Music interview with Evan Gilmore:
1.What is your Middle Name?
- I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
3.Have you driven a Ford lately?
4.What is the oddest thing about your footwear?
- I always wear at least one sock inside out at all times.
5.Do you like sheet music?
- I don't like sheet music
6.Why do they call you KiltBoy?
- I'm part scottish, and sometimes I wear a kilt. (Get it? KiltBoy?)
7.What else do you wear besides the kilt?
- Sometimes I'll carry a sword, dirk, knife, dagger, or some sort
of deadly scottish weapon with me.
8.Don't you think it makes you some sort of wuss to wear a kilt?
- See question number 4.
9.Are you going to hurt me?
10.'No' as in 'Yes'?
12.'Yes' as in 'No'?