Full Name: Lydia May Hyland
Birth Place: Hailey, ID
Birthday: January 22, 1985
- Movies: The kind that make me
- Authors: The ones that write short
- Bands: The ones that play good
- Super Hero: The ones that save
- Cartoon: Smurf; remember the little
- Video Game: Don't have one
- Subject in School: The ones that
don't involve too much thinking -- It hurts too much.
- Thing to do at Shows: I don't
know... play, dance around, go crazy, have fun, praise God
How long have you been playing your instrument:
a little over a year and a half
Church: River Oaks Community Church
Have you ever thought about what life would be like if God had
decided that He didn't want to make us in His own image? Would we
be dogs, or birds, would we be able to communicate with each other?
What about if our letters werent really pronounced the same
as they are now? Who ever came up with them sounding that way anyway?
If the number four was actually pronounced e-x-i-t would
it still be Tommys favorite number?